- TC15-12F12.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Signaling Lymphocyte Activation Molecule (SLAM), IPO-3
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD150 is a 75-95 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, also known as SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule) or IPO-3. CD150, a single chain type I transmembrane molecule, is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression is upregulated upon activation. CD150 expression has been shown to be maintained on Th1 but not Th2 clones. T regulatory cells express a relatively high level of CD150. Antibodies against CD150 have been shown to augment IFN-γ production by Th1 cells, especially when co-stimulated through the TCR. CD150 associates with the src homology 2-domain-containing protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2, and this association is thought to be involved in signal transduction. In combination with CD48, CD150 is a useful marker for hematopoietic stem cell studies.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse SLAM-human IgG1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The CD150 antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The TC15-12F12.2 antibody has been reported to enhance the production of IFN-? by Th1 cells stimulated through TCR. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitaion17, enhancing IFN-? production by Th1 cells when stimulated with CD31, and inhibiting CD3 induced T cell proliferation6. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 115949 & 115950).
- Application References
- Castro AG, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:5860. (FC, Costim, IP)
- Forsberg EC, et al. 2005. PLoS Genet. 1:e28. (FC)
- Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Int. J. Parasitol. 35:1349. (FC)
- Cannons JL, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1551. (FC)
- Umemoto T, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:7733. (FC)
- Jordan MA, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:1618. (FC, Block) PubMed
- Jung Y, et al. 2007. Blood 110:82. PubMed
- Pimanda JE, et al. 2007. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:840.
- Sugiyama T, et al. 2007. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:175.
- Kim I, et al. 2006. Blood 108:737. PubMed
- Ema H, et al. 2006. Nat Protoc. 1:2979. PubMed
- Fraser ST, et al. 2007. Blood 109:4616. PubMed
- Jung Y, et al. 2008. Stem Cells. 26:2042. Pubmed
- Song J, et al. 2010. Blood 115:2592. PubMed
- Cridland SO, et al. 2009. Blood Cell. Mol. Dis. 43:149. (FC) PubMed
- Morita Y, et al. 2010. J. Exp Med. 207:1173. PubMed
- Talaei N, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 195(10):4623. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493461 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115909)
AB_493460 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115910)
- Ig superfamily, 75-95 kD
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, endothelial cells
- B cell and dendritic cell costimulation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cocks BG, et al. 1995. Nature 376:260.
2. Punnonen J, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:993.
3. Sidorenko SP, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:4614.
- Gene ID
- 27218 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD150 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.