- MHN2-25 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2, hN2, fN2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Notch receptors are a type I transmembrane protein family that share structural characteristics including an extracellular domain consisting of multiple epidermal growth factor-like (EGF) repeats, and an intracellular domain consisting of multiple, different domain types. They are highly conserved from invertebrates to mammals. Notch 1 and Notch 2 exhibit the highest structural similarity among the four mammalian Notch receptors (Notch1-4). Notch1 and Notch 2 are reported to be functionally redundant. Notch 2 is expressed by Pre-B cells, double negative and CD8 single positive thymocytes, brain, lung cells. Notch 2 functions as a receptor for Jagged and Delta ligands, and may play a role in vascular, renal and hepatic development.Product Details
- Human, African Green
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Notch 2-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application References
- Haraguchi K, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:6168.
- Product Citations
AB_10662748 (BioLegend Cat. No. 348305)
AB_10662412 (BioLegend Cat. No. 348306)
- Double negative and CD8 single positive thymocytes, pre-B cells, brain, lung
- Jag 1, Jag 2; Delta 1, Delta 4
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, B cells, Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Antigen References
1. Haraguchi K, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:6168.
2. O’Neill CF, et al.2007. Am. J. Path. 171:1023.
3. Bertrand FE, et al. 2000. Leukemia 14:2095.
- Gene ID
- 4853 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Notch 2 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Notch 2||MHN2-25||FC|
|PE anti-human Notch 2||MHN2-25||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1133 anti-human Notch 2 Antibody||MHN2-25||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.