- SS12B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NR4, CT19
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD213a1, also known as IL-13Rα1, is a subunit of the IL-13R complex. It can heterodimerize with IL-4R and bind IL-13 with high affinity. IL-13Rα1 by itself binds IL-13 with low affinity compared to IL-13Rα2. It is a 48.7 kD, single pass type I membrane protein. It is expressed at low levels on myeloid cells and on activated T and B cells and Th17 cells. It interacts with TYK2 and may lead to activation of JAK1, STAT3, and STAT6 that is induced by IL-13 and IL-4. It has been implicated to have a role in asthma and allergic responses.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of human IL-13 receptor α1 chain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2562625 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360405)
AB_2562626 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360406)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein 48.7 kD; forms a heterodimer with IL-4R
Expressed at low levels on myeloid cells; also expressed on activated T and B cells, Th17 cells
- Functional receptor for IL-13
- Interacts with TYK2 and can lead to downstream activation of JAK1, STAT3, and STAT6
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Th17
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Aman MJ, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:29265.
2. Osawa M, et al. 2000. Immunogenetics. 51:974.
3. Arima K, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:24915.
4. LaPorte SL, et al. 2008. Cell. 132:259.
5. Newcomb DC, et al. 2011. J. Allerg. Clin. Immunol. 127:1006.
- Gene ID
- 3597 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD213a1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD213a1 (IL-13Rα1)||SS12B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD213a1 (IL-13Rα1)||SS12B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD213a1 (IL-13Rα1)||SS12B||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD213a1 (IL-13Rα1)||SS12B||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.