- 51.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD1d is a MHC-like, type I transmembrane protein, member of the CD1 family and the immunoglobulin superfamily. On the cell surface, CD1d forms a heterodimer with β2-microglobulin. CD1d is expressed by antigen-presenting cells such as B cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and some non-lymphoid cells. Cortical thymocytes express CD1d but the expression is lost in mature T cells. CD1d presents lipid antigens to iNKT cells analogous to MHC molecule presentation of peptides to T cells.Product Details
- Human, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD1d-Fc fusion
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported application (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1, Western blotting1,2, and induction of IL-12 production by crosslinking of CD1d3.
- Application References
- Exley M, et al. 2000. Immunology 100:37. (IHC, WB)
- Durante-Mangoni E, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:2159. (WB)
- Yue SC, et al. 2005. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102:11811. (Stim)
- Product Citations
AB_10642029 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350307)
AB_10642829 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350308)
- MHC-like, type I transmembrane protein, member of the CD1 family and the immunoglobulin superfamily
Expressed by cortical thymocytes, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells (highly expressed on marginal zone B cells in particular), and in some non-lymphoid cells
- Present lipid antigens to iNKT cells
- When loaded with a lipid, is recognized by the Vα14i TCR from iNKT cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Koch M, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:819.
2. Liu X, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:13010.
3. Zeissig S, et al. 2010. J. Clin. Invest. 120:2889.
4. Teige A, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:345.
- Gene ID
- 912 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1d on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.