- 17A2; RB6-8C5; RA3-6B2; Ter-119; M1/70;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a/Rat IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The mouse lineage panel has been designed to react with cells from the major hematopoietic cell lineages, such as T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes. The Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Lineage Antibody Cocktail is designed for the flow cytometric identification of hematopoietic progenitors in mouse bone marrow. Components include anti-mouse CD3, clone 17A2; anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C, clone RB6-8C5; anti-mouse CD11b, clone M1/70; anti-mouse CD45R/B220, clone RA3-6B2; anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid cells, clone Ter-119. Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Lineage Isotype Control Cocktail contains equivalent concentrations of isotype-matched negative control immunoglobulin.
1. Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mCD3/ Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mLy-6G(Ly-6C)/ Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mCD11b/ Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mCD45R(B220)/ Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mTer-119
2. Alexa Fluor® 700 Rat IgG2b/Rat IgG2a isotype controls
Materials not provided:
Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This two-reagent set contains Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugated antibodies and isotype controls in optimal concentration for flow cytometric analysis.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solutions should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2715571 (BioLegend Cat. No. 133313)
T cells, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes
- Cell Type
- B cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Morrison SJ, et al. 1997. Development 124:1929.
2. Okada S, et al. 1992. Blood 80:3044.
3. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1988. Science 241:58.
4. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1990. Exp. Hematol. 18:920.
5. Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872.
- Gene ID
- 104231 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.