- MAR-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FceRIa, FceRI-α, high affinity IgE receptor
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
FcεRIα is a transmembrane protein belonging to the Ig superfamily. FcεRIα forms a tetrameric complex with one β and two γ-subunits. The FcεRI complex plays an important role in triggering IgE-mediated allergic reactions. It is abundantly expressed on mast and basophils and up-regulated by the presence of IgE. Following stimulation via FcεRIα, mast cells and basophils release bioactive chemical mediators such as histamine, resulting in the initiation of allergic reactions. Cross linking of the high-affinity receptor for IgE on tissue mast cells triggers immediate hypersensitivity with local symptoms. The MAR-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with the FcεRIα subunit.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: depletion2, immunohistochemistry of frozen sections (OCT embedded2).
- Application References
- Obata K, et al. 2007. Blood 110:913 (FC)
- Sokol CL, et al. 2008. Nat. Immunol. 9:310 (FC, Deplete, IHC)
- Chen J, et al. 2009. J. Biol. Chem.. 284:5763 (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_1626097 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134309)
AB_1626093 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134310)
- A transmembrane protein of Ig super family member
Expressed on mast and basophils.
- Play an important role in triggering IgE-mediated allergic reactions.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Arinobu Y, et al. 2005. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102:18105.
2. Yamaguchi M, et al. 2001. Int. Immunol. 13:843.
- Gene ID
- 2205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FcepsilonRIalpha on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα (Maxpar® Ready)||MAR-1||FC, CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC, IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-C0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα
Biotin anti-mouse FcεRIα
FITC anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE anti-mouse FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-A0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-C0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-B0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse FcεRIα