- 3E3F9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- C-Type Lectin Domain Family 4 Member F (CLEC4F), C-Type Lectin, Superfamily Member 13 (CLECSF13), Kupffer cell receptor (KCR), KCLR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CLEC4F, also known as Kupffer cell receptor or KCR, is a 80 kDa, type II transmembrane glycoprotein member of the C-type lectin superfamily. CLEC4F is expressed on resident Kupffer cells and infiltrated monocytes in the liver, bu not expressed on macrophages in other tissues. The biological function of CLEC4F has not been elucidated. Recent report showed that CLEC4F interacts with alpha-galactosylceramide (α-GalCer) in a calcium-dependent manner and participates in the presentation of α-GalCer to natural killer T (NKT) cells.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. For 3D immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed tissues, a concentration of 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2814081 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156803)
AB_2814082 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156804)
- Type II transmembrane glycoprotein
- Modulates glycolipids presentation on Kupffer cells.
- Fucose, Galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine, un-sialylated glucosphingolipids with GalNAc or Gal terminus
- Antigen References
- Yang CY, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8(6):e65070.
- van der Tuin SJL, et al. 2018. J Am Heart Assoc. 7(6)
- Hsieh SL, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:78.38.
- Gene ID
- 51811 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CLEC4F on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.