- 7D4-6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KDR, Vascular Endothelial Receptor 2 (VEGF-R2, VEGFR2, VEGFR)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD309, also known as VEGF-R2, KDR, and Flk-1 (mouse), is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the CSF-1/PDGF receptor family of type III tyrosine kinase receptors. Human VEGF-R2 is mainly expressed by endothelial cells, embryonic tissues, and megakaryocytes. It plays an important role in the regulation of angiogenesis, vasculogenesis, and vascular permeability. The ligands of VEGF-R2 include VEGF-A, VEGF-C, and VEGF-D splice isoforms. Activation of VEGF-R2 with its ligands results in the receptor dimerization and autophosphorylation, stimulating endothelial cell proliferation and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human KDR recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2563553 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359913)
AB_2563554 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359914)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, type III tyrosine kinase receptor, CSF-1/PDGF receptor family
Endothelial cells, embryonic tissues
- VEGF-A, VEGF-C, and VEGF-D splice isoforms
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules: The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Ferrara N and Gerber HP. 2002. Acta. Haematol. 106:148.
3. Murohara T, et al. 1998. Circulation. 97:99.
- Gene ID
- 3791 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD309 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|APC anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0362 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0362 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||7D4-6||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
PE anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
APC anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
TotalSeq™-A0362 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)
TotalSeq™-C0362 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)