- SHM-57 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Muc-18, MCAM, Mel-CAM, S-endo
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD146 is a 118 kD integral transmembrane glycoprotein also known as MUC18, S-Endo, MCAM, and Mel-CAM (melanoma cell adhesion molecule). It belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD146 is expressed on melanoma cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts, activated T cells, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells, and activated keratinocytes. CD146 mediates heterophilic cell adhesion and regulates monocyte transendothelial migration. The ligand of CD146 remains to be identified.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2297683 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342007)
AB_2143499 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342008)
- 118 kD integral glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Melanoma cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, activated T cells, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells
- Adhesion, monocytes transendothelial migration
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Mesenchymal cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pickl WF, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2107
2. Weninger W, et al. 2000. J. Invest. Dermatol. 115:219
3. Sorrentino A, et al. 2008. Exp. Hematol. 36:1035
4. Bardin N, et al. 2009. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 29:746
- Gene ID
- 4162 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD146 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
|PE anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
|APC anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD146 (MUC18, Mel-CAM)||SHM-57||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.