Custom Recombinant Antibodies
Features of our recombinant antibodies include:
- Reduced immunogenicity through species and isotype switching
- Smaller size when produced as antibody fragments, which influences antigen binding or tissue penetration
- Antigen crosslinking with bispecific recombinant antibodies.
Schematic illustrating available custom recombinant antibody features. Fv: fragment variable, Fab: fragment antigen binding, Fc: fragment crystallizable, scFv: single chain fragment variable and scFv-Fc: single chain fragment variable fragment constant.
We provide the following recombinant antibody services:
- Species and isotype switching of full length antibodies:
- Human IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, IgG4; Mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3; Rat IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c; and Rabbit IgG
- Development of partial length antibodies:
- scFv, Fab, F(ab)2, bispecific