- 15B11.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin (TSLP) is a hemopoietic protein that is expressed in the heart, liver and prostate. TSLP overlaps biological activities with IL-7 and binds with the heterodimeric receptor complex consisting of the IL-7R alpha chain (IL-7Rα) and the TSLP-specific chain (TSLPR). Like IL-7, TSLP induces phosphorylation of STAT3 and STAT5, but uses kinases other than the JAKs for activation. TSLP prohibited apoptosis and stimulated growth of the human acute myeloid leukemia (AML)-derived cell line MUTZ3. It induces the release of T cell-attracting chemokines TARC and MDC from monocytes and activates CD11c(+) dendritic cells (DCs). TSLP activated DCs primed naïve T cells to produce the proallergic cytokines (IL-4, IL-5, IL-13, TNFα) while down-regulating IL-10 and IFN-γ suggesting a role in initiating allergic inflammation. Recent studies revealed that expression of TSLP has a direct link to the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation such as atopic dermatitis and asthma via activating dendritic cells and mast cells which trigger inflammatory Th2 response characterized by high TNF-alpha and little IL-10 production.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human TSLP
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
Neut - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For use as an ELISA detection antibody, a concentration range of 1.0 - 4.0 µg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of TSLP recombinant protein ranging from 200 to 3.1 ng/mL are recommended for each ELISA plate.
- Application Notes
ELISA Capture: Purified and Ultra-LEAF™ purified 15B11.3 antibody are useful as a capture antibody for a sandwich ELISA assay, when used in conjunction with the biotinylated Poly5159 antibody (Cat. No. 515903) as the detecting antibody.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yeh CY, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e55472. (Neut) PubMed
AB_2861042 (BioLegend Cat. No. 512205)
AB_2861043 (BioLegend Cat. No. 512206)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Liu YJ. 2007. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 120:238.
2. Nagata Y. 2007. Int. Arch. Allergy Immunol. 144:305.
3. Jiang Q, et al. 2007 BMC Immunol. 8:11.
4. Kato A. et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1080.
5. Rochman I, et al. 2007 J. Immunol. 178:6720.
6. Reche PA, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:336.
7. Pandey A, et al. 2000. Nat. Immunol. 1:59.
8. Park LS, et al. 2000. J Exp. Med. 192:659.
- Gene ID
- 85480 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TSLP on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All TSLP Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human TSLP||15B11.3||ELISA|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human TSLP||15B11.3||ELISA Capture,Neut|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.