- A17188B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1), also known as CD279, is a 55 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD279 contains the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) in the cytoplasmic region and plays a key role in peripheral tolerance and autoimmune disease. CD279 is expressed predominantly on activated T cells, B cells, and myeloid cells. PD-L1 (B7-H1, CD274) and PD-L2 (B7-DC, CD273) are ligands of CD279 (PD-1) and are members of the B7 gene family. Evidence suggests overlapping functions for these two PD-1 ligands and their constitutive expression on some normal tissues and upregulation on activated antigen-presenting cells. Interaction of CD279 ligands results in inhibition of T cell proliferation and cytokine secretion.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD279 protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
Block - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by blocking hPD-1 and hPD-L1 binding in the presence of 0.8 µg/mL hPD-1 Biotin. ND50 range: 0.1– 0.5 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
A17188B antibody can block the binding of NAT105 and EH12.2H7 antibodies to the target.
AB_2820104 (BioLegend Cat. No. 621603)
AB_2820105 (BioLegend Cat. No. 621604)
- 55 kD type I transmembrane protein
Transiently expressed on CD4- and CD8- thymocytes, upregulated in thymocytes and splenic T and B lymphocytes, and is expressed on activated myeloid cells.
- Signaling and co-stimulation (co-inhibition)
- SHP-1 and SHP-2
- PD-L1 (CD274) and PD-L2 (CD273)
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immuno-Oncology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Ishida Y, et al. 1992. EMBO J. 11:3887
- Francisco LM, et al. 2010. Immunol Rev. 236:219
- Gene ID
- 5133 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD279 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD279 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||Block|
|Purified anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D1169 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)||A17188B||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
Purified anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
PE anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
APC anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
FITC anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
TotalSeq™-D1169 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD279 (PD-1)