- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus receptor-related immunoglobulin domain containing protein, PVRIG, C7orf15, CD112 receptor
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD112R gene encodes a single transmembrane protein consisting of a single extracellular IgV domain, one transmembrane domain, and a long intracellular domain which contains two tyrosine residues, one within an ITIM-like motif. CD112R was initially named PVRIG for the homology observed between its second exon and the variable immunoglobulin domain of the polio virus receptor (PVR/CD155) and polio virus receptor-like (PVRL) genes. CD112R is a cell surface receptor for CD112/Nectin-2 and may act as a coinhibitory receptor that suppresses T-cell receptor-mediated signals. Following interaction with CD112, CD112R inhibits T-cell proliferation and the disruption of interaction between CD112R and CD112 enhances T cell response, suggesting CD112R is a novel checkpoint for human T cells. CD112R competes with CD226 for CD112 binding. It has been shown the blockade of CD112R enhances Trastuzumab (first-line drug to treat breast cancer with high Her2 expression) triggered antitumor response by human NK cells.Product Details
- Mouse CD112R, amino acids Ser35-Asp165 (Accession # A0A1B0GS01) with a C-terminal mouse IgG2a-Fc and 8-His tag was expressed in CHO cells.
- Molecular Mass
- The 384 amino acid recombinant protein has a predicted molecular mass of approximately 42.7 kD. The DTT-reduced protein migrates at approximately 50 kDa and non-reduced protein migrates at approximately 90 kD by SDS-PAGE. The predicted N-terminal amino acid is Ser.
- > 95%, as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 µm filtered protein solution is in PBS, pH 7.2
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 EU per µg protein as determined by the LAL method.
- 10-25 µg sizes are bottled at 200 µg/mL. 100 µg size is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial.
- Storage & Handling
- Unopened vial can be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to 2 weeks, at -20°C for up to six months, or at -70°C or colder until the expiration date. For maximum results, quick spin vial prior to opening. The protein can be aliquoted and stored at -20°C or colder. Stock solutions can also be prepared at 50 - 100 µg/mL in appropriate sterile buffer, carrier protein such as 0.2 - 1% BSA or HSA can be added when preparing the stock solution. Aliquots can be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to one week and stored at -20°C or colder for up to 3 months. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- When mouse CD112R is immobilized at 1.0 µg/mL, biotinylated mouse CD112 binds with EC50 of 15 - 60 ng/mL.
- Application Notes
BioLegend carrier-free recombinant proteins provided in liquid format are shipped on blue ice. Our comparison testing data indicates that when handled and stored as recommended, the liquid format has equal or better stability and shelf-life compared to commercially available lyophilized proteins after reconstitution. Our liquid proteins are verified in-house to maintain activity after shipping on blue ice and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any concerns, contact us at email@example.com.
Preferentially expressed in lymphocytes, such as T cells and NK cells, but not in monocyte derived dendritic cells.
- Cell surface receptor for CD112 that may act as a coinhibitory receptor that suppresses T-cell receptor-mediated signals.
- T cell, NK cells
- Measured by its ability to bind mouse CD112
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors, Soluble Receptors, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Xu F. et al. 2017. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 66:1367-75.
- Zhu Y, et al. 2016. J. Exp. Med. 213:167-76.
- Gene ID
- 620147 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD112R on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Why choose BioLegend recombinant proteins?
• Each lot of product is quality-tested for bioactivity as indicated on the data sheet.
• Greater than 95% Purity or higher, tested on every lot of product.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for quality performance, stability, and consistency.
• Ready-to-use liquid format saves time and reduces challenges associated with reconstitution.
• Bulk and customization available. Contact us.
• Learn more about our Recombinant Proteins.
- How does the activity of your recombinant proteins compare to competitors?
We quality control each and every lot of recombinant protein. Not only do we check its bioactivity, but we also compare it against other commercially available recombinant proteins. We make sure each recombinant protein’s activity is at least as good as or better than the competition’s. In order to provide you with the best possible product, we ensure that our testing process is rigorous and thorough. If you’re curious and eager to make the switch to BioLegend recombinants, contact your sales representative today!
- What is the specific activity or ED50 of my recombinant protein?
The specific activity range of the protein is indicated on the product datasheets. Because the exact activity values on a per unit basis can largely fluctuate depending on a number of factors, including the nature of the assay, cell density, age of cells/passage number, culture media used, and end user technique, the specific activity is best defined as a range and we guarantee the specific activity of all our lots will be within the range indicated on the datasheet. Please note this only applies to recombinants labeled for use in bioassays. ELISA standard recombinant proteins are not recommended for bioassay usage as they are not tested for these applications.
- Have your recombinants been tested for stability?
Our testing shows that the recombinant proteins are able to withstand room temperature for a week without losing activity. In addition the recombinant proteins were also found to withstand four cycles of freeze and thaw without losing activity.
- Does specific activity of a recombinant protein vary between lots?
Specific activity will vary for each lot and for the type of experiment that is done to validate it, but all passed lots will have activity within the established ED50 range for the product and we guarantee that our products will have lot-to-lot consistency. Please conduct an experiment-specific validation to find the optimal ED50 for your system.
- How do you convert activity as an ED50 in ng/ml to a specific activity in Units/mg?
- Use formula Specific activity (Units/mg) = 10e6/ ED50 (ng/mL)