- O91G2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 1, mitochondrial, Complex III subunit 1, Core protein I, Ubiquinol-cytochrome-c reductase complex core protein 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex, also called mitochondrial complex III, is the third complex in the mitochondrial electron transport chain. The complex III is composed of 11 subunits that form a multi-segment transmembrane protein. It is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain and plays essential roles in the synthesis of ATP. UQCRC1 may mediate formation of the complex between cytochromes c and c1.
The dysregulated UQCRC1 is involved in impaired mitochondrial electron transport chain function and was found in clear cell renal cell carcinoma and Alzheimer's disease.
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 46-305 of human UQCRC1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml.For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2687038 (BioLegend Cat. No. 696202)
- 480 amino acids, and predicted Mw is 52.6kDa.
Mitochondrion inner membrane
- Component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III or cytochrome b-c1 complex), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain.
- The bc1 complex contains 11 subunits: 3 respiratory subunits (cytochrome b, cytochrome c1 and Rieske/UQCRFS1), 2 core proteins (UQCRC1/QCR1 and UQCRC2/QCR2) and 6 low-molecular weight proteins (UQCRH/QCR6, UQCRB/QCR7, UQCRQ/QCR8, UQCR10/QCR9, UQCR11/QCR10
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Mitochondrial Function, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Protein Synthesis
- Molecular Family
- Mitochondrial Markers
- Antigen References
1. Ellinger J, et al. 2016. Oncotarget 7:86490.
2. Ma SL, et al. 2016. J. Psychiatr. Res. 76:143.
- Gene ID
- 7384 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about UQCRC1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.