- BSB-62 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Transcription factor SOX-10
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
SOX-10 is a transcriptional activator that is involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of cell fate.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of human SOX-10.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody may show weaker reactivity to human tissues.
- Product Citations
AB_2734617 (BioLegend Cat. No. 847201)
AB_2629666 (BioLegend Cat. No. 847202)
- SOX-10 is a 466 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 50 kD.
Tissue distribution: primarily expressed in the nuclei of glia in fetal and adult brain, and in the heart, salivary gland and skin.
Cellular distribution: nucleus.
- SOX-10 likely functions synergistically with the POU domain protein TST-1/OCT6/SCIP to confer function of other transcription factors in developing and mature glia. The protein acts as a nucleocytoplasmic shuttle protein and is important for neural crest and peripheral nervous system development.
- DNA, PAX3, NMI.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Endosomal Markers
- Antigen References
- Gene ID
- 6663 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SOX-10 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.