- K96/7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Noelin, pancortin 1, olfactomedin-1, neuroblastoma protein, olfactomedin related ER localized protein, neuronal olfactomedin-related ER localized protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-5170
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Pancortin is also known as noelin, olfactomedin-related glycoprotein, Olfm1, and OlfA, depending on the species. Pancortin is expressed in the developing and mature cortex, and is involved in neurogenesis. Pancortin interacts with several proteins, including WAVE1, Wnt inhibitory factor, GluR2, and amyloid precursor protein (APP). Pancortins can have differential effects depending on isoforms and can mediate ischemia-induced neuronal apoptosis, neuronal precursor migration, and cleavage of APP by β-secretase.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence corresponding to amino acids 131-150 of human Pancortin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2564909 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827201)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.