- A20 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5.1, LCA
- Mouse (A.SW) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45.1 is an alloantigen of CD45, expressed by Ly5.1 bearing mouse strains (e.g., RIII, SJL/J, STS/A, DA). CD45, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are multiple isoforms in mice that play key roles in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation states of the cell as well as specific cell types. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SJL mouse thymocytes and splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
The A20 antibody does not react with leukocytes or mouse cells expressing the CD45.2 alloantigen. Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipitation3, in vitro blocking of B cell responses1,2, immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections: OCT embedded7 and acetone-fixed4-6 (direct immunofluorescence detection with fluorochrome conjugated A20 was used in (5) and (6)).
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yakura H, et al. 1983. J. Exp. Med. 157:1077. (Block)
- Yakura H, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:2729. (Block)
- Shen FW, et al. 1986. Immunogenetics 24:146. (IP)
- Suzuki K, et al. 2000. Immunity 13:691. (IHC-F)
- Werner N, et al. 2002. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 22:1567. (IHC-F)
- Lessner SM, et al. 2002. Am. J. Pathol. 160:2145. (FC, IHC-F)
- Chen CC, et al. 2005. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102:11408 (IHC-F)
- Pascal V, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1751. (FC)
- Mende I, et al. 2006. Blood 107:1383. (IHC-F, FC)
- Phan TG, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:992. (FC)
- Wither DR, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5079. PubMed
- Pascal V, et al.2007. J. Immunol. 179:1751. PubMed
- Lee SW, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:6753. PubMed
- Takada K, et al. 2009. J. Exp Med. 206:2253. PubMed
- Beamer CA, et al. 2007. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 37:729. (FC) PubMed
- Li LX, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1728. PubMed
- Hosoi A, et al. 2008. Cancer Res. 68:3941. (FC) PubMed
- Kenna TJ, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2091. PubMed
- Kohlmeier JE, et al. 2008. Immunity. 29:101. (FC) PubMed
AB_2565432 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110745)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets of the CD45.1 strain of mice
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45.1 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD45.1
FITC anti-mouse CD45.1
PE anti-mouse CD45.1
Purified anti-mouse CD45.1
APC anti-mouse CD45.1
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45.1
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD45.1
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45.1
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD45.1
PerCP anti-mouse CD45.1
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45.1
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD45.1
Purified anti-mouse CD45.1 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD45.1
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD45.1
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45.1
TotalSeq™-A0178 anti-mouse CD45.1
TotalSeq™-B0178 anti-mouse CD45.1
TotalSeq™-C0178 anti-mouse CD45.1