- Poly28603 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB) is one of the subunits of the lactate dehydrogenase enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of (S)-Lactate from pyruvate. LDHB was shown to be a downstream mediator of the mTOR signaling pathway that plays a critical role in hyperactive mTOR-mediated tumorigenesis, indicating it as potential therapeutic target for cancer and other diseases caused by aberrant mTOR signaling.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB) expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.2 - 1.0 µg per ml. For formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2801230 (BioLegend Cat. No. 860301)
- LDHB is a 334 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~37 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol
- LDHB is part of the lactate synthesis pathway that synthesizes S-Lactate from pyruvate
- Forms Homotetramers
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Neurons, Oligodendrocytes
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Tumor Suppressors
- Antigen References
- Swiderek K and Paneth P. 2011. Arch. Biochem Biophys. 505(1):33
- Zha X, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71(1):13
- Gene ID
- 3945 View all products for this Gene ID 16832 View all products for this Gene ID 24534 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LDHB on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.