- 11B.12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1, pp36, p36-38
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
LAT is a transmembrane molecule that mediates signaling following the engagement of a number of cell surface receptors including TCR during mature T cell activation, pre-TCR during T cell development, Fc RIII on NK cells, and FcεRI on mast cells.LAT is multiply phosphorylated on tyrosines by ZAP-70 and Syk, which leads to downstream effects that include release of intracellular calcium, PKC activation, MAPK activation and cytoskeletal reorganization.Palmitoylation of LAT is required for its localization to lipid rafts and efficient phosphorylation.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST fusion protein corresponding to residues 31-233 of human LAT, cytoplasmic domain.
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide. Final antibody concentration is 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store between 2°C and 8°C
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.2 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone may recognize a ~80 kD protein of unknown origin in some cell lines and tissue homogenates. It is also predicted to recognize rat LAT due to complete sequence homology between human, mouse, and rat LAT.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dorn T, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2346.
- Sloan D, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:1825
- Product Citations
AB_2157732 (BioLegend Cat. No. 641102)
- Type III transmembrane protein, MW of 28 kD but expected at 36-38 kD due to post-translational modifications including palmitoylation; multiple isoforms with a predicted MW of 25-28 kD reported.
Expressed in thymus, T-cells, NK cells, mast cells and, at lower levels, in spleen. Present in T-cells but not B-cells (at protein level).
- LAT is required for signaling through a number of cell surface receptors including TCR, FcγRIII, and FcεRI.
- Interacts directly with GRB2, GRAP, GRAP2, PLCG1 and PLCG2. Interacts indirectly with CBL, SOS, VAV, LCP2, SHB, SKAP2, MIST,and FcγR1A
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Zhang W et al. 1998. Cell 92:83.
2. Weber JR. et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:1157
- Phosphorylated on tyrosines by ZAP-70 upon TCR activation, or by SYK upon other immunoreceptor activation
- Gene ID
- 27040 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LAT on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.