- UCHL1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV N31
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RO is a 180 kD single chain membrane glycoprotein. It is a splice variant of tyrosine phosphatase CD45, lacking the A, B, and C determinants. The CD45RO isoform is expressed on activated and memory T cells, some B cell subsets, activated monocytes/macrophages, and granulocytes. CD45RO enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45 and its isoforms non-covalently associate with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1 and CD22. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Common Marmoset
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-2 dependent T cell line, CA1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF®, PG - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
The UCHL1 antibody is commonly used in combination with antibodies against CD45RA to discern memory and naïve T cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections5 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections4, Western blotting2, and immunoprecipitation3.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York. (FC)
- Ishii T, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:12138. (WB)
- Ponsford M, et al. 2001. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 124:315. (IP)
- Yamada M, et al. 1996. Stroke 27:1155. (IHC)
- Sakkas LI, et al. 1998. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 5:430. (IHC)
- Baba N, et al. 2010. Int. Immunol. 22:237. PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Weiss L, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:10632. PubMed
- Wu YY, et al. 2007. Infect. Immun. 75:4357. PubMed
- Mozaffarian N, et al. 2008. Rheumatology 47:1335. PubMed
- Roque S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:8028. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Smith SH, et al. 1986. Immunology 58:63. (Immunogen)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_2563752 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304239)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180 kD (isoform of CD45 containing none of the A, B, or C determinants)
Activated and memory T cells, B cell subsets, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RO on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD45RO
FITC anti-human CD45RO
PE anti-human CD45RO
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD45RO
Purified anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD45RO
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD45RO
Biotin anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD45RO
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD45RO
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RO
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD45RO
Purified anti-human CD45RO (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD45RO
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD45RO
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD45RO
PerCP anti-human CD45RO
APC anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-A0087 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-B0087 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-C0087 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD45RO
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-D0087 anti-human CD45RO
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD45RO
GMP APC anti-human CD45RO
PE anti-human CD45RO