- QA18A75 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
From in-house testing, clone QA18A75 blocks binding of clone HIB19 on target cells.
AB_2910383 (BioLegend Cat. No. 309502)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells
- B cell activation and differentiation
- CD21 (CR2), CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR
- Cell Type
- B cells, Leukemia, Lymphocytes
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immuno-Oncology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437-42.
- Bradbury LE, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:2915-27.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PE anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|APC anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.