- NY2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Coagulation Factor III, Tissue Factor (TF), Thromboplastin, platelet tissue factor, factor III, factor 3, F3, F-3, TFA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD142, also known as Tissue Factor (TF), Coagulation Factor III, and Thromboplastin, is a 45 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is expressed on the surface of a variety of cells that are physically separated from the circulating blood which include smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, glomerular epithelial cells (cytoplasmic inclusions), astrocytes, myocardium, liver stromal cells, pancreas cells, and is also expressed on activated monocytes and stimulated endothelial cells. CD142 is a high-affinity receptor for coagulation factor VII and initiates the extrinsic pathway of blood coagulation. CD142 also plays an important role in a variety of diseases such as sepsis, atherosclerosis, and cancer.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2564564 (BioLegend Cat. No. 365202)
- 45 kD Type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
Smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, glomerular epithelial cells, astrocytes, myocardium, liver stromal cells, pancreas cell, stimulated endothelial cells, stimulated monocytes
- Blood coagulation
- Coagulation Factor VII
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Carson SD, et al. 1994. Blood 84:526.
2. McComb RD, et al. 1991. Am. J. Pathol. 139:491.
3. Whittle SM, et al. 1995. Thromb. Res. 79:451.
- Gene ID
- 2152 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD142 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD142 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD142||NY2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD142||NY2||FC|
|APC anti-human CD142||NY2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0822 anti-human CD142||NY2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0822 anti-human CD142 Antibody||NY2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0822 anti-human CD142||NY2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.