- N52A/42 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Stress-70 protein, mitochondrial, GRP-75, p66 MOT, C3H-specific antigen, heat shock protein 9A, heat shock protein, A, peptide-binding protein 74, heat shock 70 kD protein 9, heat shock protein cognate 74, 74 kD, A, 75 kD glucose-regulated protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-5164
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Glucose-regulated protein, 75 kD (Grp75), also known as heat shock protein 9A, Stress-70 protein, p66 MOT, and Mortalin, is an ubiquitously expressed chaperone protein that is expressed predominantly in mitochondria and is involved in mitochondrial localization, intracellular trafficking, and receptor internalization.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Drosophila
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 551-766 of mouse SALM2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 10 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Reactivity to Drosophila was only verified with the purified format.
- Additional Product Notes
For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1 - 5 µg/ml in human, mouse, and rat and 0.5 - 10 µg/ml in Drosophila.
- Product Citations
AB_2783394 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818802)
AB_2564824 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818801)
|Purified anti-Grp75 (Mortalin)||N52A/42||WB, IHC-P|
|HRP anti-Grp75 (Mortalin)||N52A/42||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.