- 10B1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- DNA-protein kinase catalytic subunit, DNA-activated protein kinase, DNA-dependent protein kinase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
DNA-protein kinase catalytic subunit (DNA-PKcs) also known as DNA-activated kinase is a nuclear 460-470 kD serine threonine kinase involved in double-stranded DNA break repair, VDJ recombination, and transcriptional modulation. DNA-PKcs must bind DNA ends to become active. DNA-PKcs is modified by phosphorylation and has been shown to interact with Ku70/Ku80, KIP, DNA-ligase IV, and XRCC4 proteins. Phosphorylated DNA-PKcs is upregulated after DNA damaage. The 10B1 monoclonal antibody recognizes phosphorylated human DNA-PKcs (Thr2609) and has been shown to be useful for immunofluorescence staining and Western blotting.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Modified peptide
- This DNA-PKcs antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide. Final antibody concentration is 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_315784 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612901)
AB_315785 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612902)
- PI3/PI4-Kinases family. Spliced products 460 kD, 470 kD
- Serine/Threonine kinase, dsDNA break repair, VDJ recombination, transcriptional modulator
- Ku70/Ku80, KIP, DNA-ligase IV, XRCC4
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, DNA Repair/Replication, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Hartley K, et al. 1995. Cell. 82:849.
2. Connelly M, et al. 1996. Gene. 175:271.
3. Douglas P, et al. 2002. Biochem. J. 368:243
4. Calsou P, et al. 2003. J. Mol. Biol. 326:93.
- Must bind DNA ends to become active
- Gene ID
- 5591 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about DNA-PKcs Phosphorylated on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-DNA-PKcs Phospho (Thr2609)||10B1||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.