- 20G10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- WD repeat and HMG box DNA binding protein 1, acidic nucleoplasmic DNA-binding protein 1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 20G10 monoclonal antibody recognizes both human and mouse AND-1 (WDHD1) also known as WD repeat and HMG box DNA binding protein 1, acidic nucleoplasmic DNA-binding protein 1. AND-1 (WDHD1) is a nuclear and nucleolar protein that contains multiple WD40 repeats, and one HMG region. AND-1 (WDHD1) has a predicted molecular weight of 126 kD and can form homodimers. WDHD1 is expressed in the brain, epidermis, liver, and stomach. During mitosis, AND-1 (WDHD1) is transiently expressed in nucleoplasm. AND-1 (WDHD1) can bind to DNA with high affinity and may be involved in protein-protein interactions. The role of AND-1 (WDHD1) is thought to be chromatin assembly, transcription and DNA replication. AND-1 (WDHD1) has been reported to be phosphorylated on S1041. The 20G10 antibody has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant (partial), C-terminal
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 10 µl per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration of 15 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2215084 (BioLegend Cat. No. 630301)
AB_2215083 (BioLegend Cat. No. 630302)
- Contains multiple WD40 repeats, one HMG region. Predicted molecular weight 126 kD. Forms homodimers.
Found in the nucleus and nucleolus. Expressed in brain, epidermis, liver, and stomach. During mitosis transiently expressed in nucleoplasm.
- Binds DNA with high affinity; may be involved in protein-protein interactions. Thought to function in chromatin assembly, transcription and DNA replication.
- Phosphorylation (S1041)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Kohler A, et al. 1997. J. Cell Sci. 110:1051.
- Gene ID
- 11169 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about AND-1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.