- 5F4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- 4-1BBL, CDw137L, TNFSF9, 41BBL
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
4-1BB ligand, also known as CDw137L, is a 97 kD member of the TNF superfamily mainly expressed on APCs, activated B and T cells. It has been reported to be important in T cell proliferation and cytokine production through interaction with 4-1BB receptor. 4-1BB ligand appears to be able to act as a costimulatory molecule without the engagement of other costimulatory molecules such as CD28.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cy7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy7 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 311504) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated anti-mouse IgG second step (Cat. No. 405303), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gullo C, et al. 2010. PLoS One. 5:e10845. (FC) PubMed
AB_2783178 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311511)
AB_2783179 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311512)
- TNF superfamily, 97 kD
Antigen presenting cells, activated B cells and T cells
- T cell proliferation, cytokine production
- Ligand Receptor
- 4-1BB (CDw137)
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Akiba H, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:375.
2. Pollak KE, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:488.
3. DeBenedette MA, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:551.
4. Goodwin RG, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2631.
- Gene ID
- 8744 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD137L on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.