- L291H4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CKR4, K5-5, CMKBR4, ChemR13, CC-CKR-4, MGC88293, HGCN:14099
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD194, also known as CCR4, is a CC chemokine receptor. It binds CCL17 and CCL22 and is expressed on a subset of T and B cells, basophils, monocytes, and NK cells. Human Th2 cells are characterized by the expression of CCR4 and CCR8, and these receptors are regulated differently during Th2 development. Human peripheral blood Tregs can be divided into two distinct populations based on the expression of CCR4. Freshly isolated Tregs express CCR4 and presumably represent memory-type Tregs, and CCR4- Tregs require CD3-mediated activation to acquire a regulatory activity. Depletion of CCR4+ T cells leads to Th1-type polarization of CD4+ T cells and augmentation of CD8+ T cell responses to tumor antigens. CCR4 and its ligands are important for the recruitment of memory T cells into the skin in various cutaneous immune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CCR4 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Fire™ 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2894491 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359435)
AB_2894491 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359436)
- GPCR, seven transmembrane receptor
Expressed on a subset of T and B cells, basophils, monocytes, NK cells
- Migration of inflammatory and regulatory cells to the target tissues
- CCL17 and CCL22
- Cell Type
- B cells, Basophils, Embryonic Stem Cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Katschke KJ, et al. 2001 Arthritis Rheum. 44:1022.
2. Colantonio L, et al. 2002 Eur. J. Immunol. 32:1264.
3. Jakubzick C et al. 2004 Am. J. Pathol. 165:1211.
4. Morimoto Y, et al. 2005 J. Leukoc. Biol. 78:753.
5. Baatar J, et al. 2007 J. Immunol. 178:4891.
6. Kusumoto M, et al. 2007 J. Interferon. Cytokine Res. 27:901.
- Gene ID
- 1233 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD194 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Other FormatsView All CD194 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Purified anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
APC anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
PE anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
Biotin anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-A0071 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-C0071 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-B0071 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD194 (CCR4) Antibody
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD194 (CCR4) Antibody
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-D0071 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD194 (CCR4)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD194 (CCR4)