- Sa14-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed on macrophages, dendritic cells, Kupffer cells, hepatocytes, and granulocytes. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS-LBP (LPS-binding protein) complex, CD14, in association with Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4) or 2 (TLR2), is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_10641133 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123315)
AB_10645329 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123316)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
macrophages, dendritic cells, kupffer cells, hepatocytes
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Akashi S, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1035.
3. Matsuura K, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:1671.
4. Liu S, et al. 1998. Infect. Immun. 66:5089.
- Gene ID
- 12475 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.