- C9B7W (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LAG3, LAG-3
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD223, also known as LAG-3, is 70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein within the Ig superfamily. It is the gene product of lymphocyte activation gene-3 (Lag3) with structural similarity to CD4. CD223 is expressed on activated T cells and NK cells, as well as T regulatory cells. CD223, like CD4, binds MHC class II molecules, but with higher affinity than CD4. In association with the CD3 complex, CD223 has been shown as a negative regulatory molecule to inhibit TCR-mediated signaling and regulate homeostatic T cell expansion. In contrast to inhibition, CD223 has an activation function to promote immune responses by inducing MHC class II signaling in antigen presenting cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Murine CD223-Ig fusion protein
- Phosphate buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Workman CJ, et al. 2002. Eur. Immunol. 32:2255. (IP, ELISA)
- Workman CJ, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:688. (FC)
- Li N, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6806. (IP, ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2133344 (BioLegend Cat. No. 125207)
AB_2133343 (BioLegend Cat. No. 125208)
- Ig superfamily
T cells and NK cells, as well as T regulatory cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Baixeras E et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 176:327.
- Gene ID
- 16768 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD223 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Biotin anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PE anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
APC anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-A0378 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-C0378 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-B0378 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)
PerCP/Fire™ 806 anti-mouse CD223 (LAG-3)