- QA20A65 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BLR1, GPCR6, MDR-15
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD185 is also known as CXCR5. It is the receptor for chemokine CXCL13/BLC, which is chemotactic for B cells. CXCR5 is expressed on B cells and a subset of T cells in the spleen, neuronal tissue, lymph nodes, and bone marrow. It is important for migration of B cells into the B cell follicles of the spleen and Peyer’s patches. Follicular helper T cells (Tfh) also express CXCR5 and the ability of these cells to migrate to the lymph node is modulated by the balanced expression of CCR7 and CXCR5.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2927991 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110503)
- 42 kD, seven transmembrane protein
B cells and a subset of T cells in mouse spleen, Tfh cells, also expressed in lymph node, bone marrow, and brain
- B cell migration into follicles, possible regulatory role in B cell differentiation and Burkitt's lymphoma
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
- Kaiser E, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2532-9.
- Forster R, et al. 1994. Cell. Mol. Biol. 40:381-7.
- Forster R, et al. 1994. Blood 84:830-40.
- Forster R, et al. 1996. Cell 87:1037-47.
- Wolf I, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:28831-6.
- Gene ID
- 12145 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD185 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD185 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD185 (CXCR5) Recombinant Antibody||QA20A65||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD185 (CXCR5) Recombinant Antibody||QA20A65||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.