- 1D10B31 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-31, produced mainly by activated CD4+ T cells, is a newly discovered helical cytokine belonging to the gp130/IL6 cytokine family. IL-31 is closely related in structure to IL-6, IL-11, and IL-27. Binding of IL-31 to its receptor activates JAK/STAT, PI3K/AKT, and MAPK pathways. IL-31 acts on a broad range of immune and non-immune cells and thus possesses potential pleiotropic physiological functions, such as regulating hematopoiesis and immune response. Human IL-31 is also involved in inflammatory bowel disease, airway hypersensitivity, and dermatitis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human IL-31 recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2566313 (BioLegend Cat. No. 659603)
AB_2566314 (BioLegend Cat. No. 659604)
- 161 aa with with a putative 23 aa signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 138 aa mature protein.
- Secreted by activated CD4 T cells.
- IL-31 belongs to the IL-6 family of cytokines and plays a role in skin inflammation.
- Binds to IL-31 receptor complex that consists of two receptor subunits, IL31RA and OSMR.
- Cell Type
- T cells, Eosinophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. McCandless EE, et al. 2014. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 157:42.
2. Arai I, et al. 2013. Exp. Dermatol. 22:669.
3. Dai X, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e67666.
4. Stott B, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:446.
5. Hartmann K, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:232.
6. Baron JM and Lüscher B. 2012. Acta. Derm. Venereol. 92:5.
- Gene ID
- 386653 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-31 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.