- CBR-IC2/2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V BP363
- Other Names
- Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-2, ICAM-2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD102 is a 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, belongs to immunoglobulin superfamily, also known as Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-2, or ICAM-2. CD102 is constitutively expressed on vascular endothelial cells, some lymphocytes, monocytes, and platelets. CD102 is thought to be involved in lymphocyte recirculation and in costimulation of immune response. CD102 is a counter receptor of LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18), DC-SIGN and MAC-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- ICAM-2 cDNA transfected COS cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications: immunoprecipitation(1), blocking the interaction between ICAM-2 and LFA-1(1), immunohistochemical staining(2) of frozen tissue sections
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- DeFougerolles AR,et al.1991.J. Exp.Med.174:253.
- Van Herpen CML,et al.2005.Clin. Cancer Res.11:1899
- Product Citations
AB_2295682 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328505)
AB_2122200 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328506)
- 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Vascular endothelial cells, lymphocytes, monocytes, platelets
- Adhesion, costimulation
- LFA-1, DC-SIGN, MAC-1
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1.Weber KSC, et al.2004.Inflammation.28:177.
2.Barclay A, et al.1997 The Leukoycte Antigen FactsbookAcademic Press.
3. Casasnovas JM, et al.1999.P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA96:3017.
4. Diamonds MS, et al.1990. J. Cell Biol.111:3129.
- Gene ID
- 3384 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD102 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD102 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD102 (ICAM-2)||CBR-IC2/2||FC,IP,IHC-F|
|PE anti-human CD102 (ICAM-2)||CBR-IC2/2||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD102 (ICAM-2)||CBR-IC2/2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0244 anti-human CD102 (ICAM-2)||CBR-IC2/2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.