- 11D8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Histone-H3, H3
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Histone H3 is phosphorylated at serine 10 during mitosis and is found to be involved in transcriptional activation, chromatin decondensation, and chromosome compaction during cell division, by the action of Aurora kinase and NIMA kinases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Modified synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The histone H3 pS10 antibody recognizes phosphorylation of human H3 protein at Ser10 residue and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.
- Product Citations
AB_2564562 (BioLegend Cat. No. 650807)
AB_2564563 (BioLegend Cat. No. 650808)
- H3 is part of the nucleosome, comprised of an octameric complex with H2A, H2B, and H4 proteins.
- H3 is a core component of the nucleosome that serves to wrap and compact DNA into chromatin. Histones, therefore, limit the accessibility of DNA, providing mechanisms for transcription regulation, DNA repair and replication, and chromosomal stability.
- Two molecules of H3 form a heterotetramer with two molecules of H4.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, DNA Repair/Replication, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Choi HS, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:13545.
2. Goto H, et al. 2002. Genes Cells 7:11.
3. Garcia BA, et al. 2005. Biochemistry 44:13202.
4. Hans F, et al. 2001. Oncogene 20:3021.
- H3 is regulated by acetylation, methylation, citrullination, phosphorylation, and ubiquitination.
- Gene ID
- 8290 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Histone H3 Phospho on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-Histone H3 Phospho (Ser10)||11D8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-Histone H3 Phospho (Ser10)||11D8||ICFC|
|Purified anti-Histone H3 Phospho (Ser10)||11D8||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-Histone H3 Phospho (Ser10)||11D8||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.