- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hematopoietic stem cell, Hematopoietic progenitor cells, HSC enrichment, HPC enrichment, Hematopoietic stem cell depletion kit, Hematopoietic progenitor cell isolation kit, HSC untouched isolation, HPC untouched Isolation, Lineage Cell Depletion Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells are enriched by incubating your sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are your cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. The enriched cells can be used for downstream applications including functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480003:
- 100 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD3ε, CD45R/B220, Ly-6G/Ly-6C (Gr-1), CD11b, TER-119
- 100 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480004:
- 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD3ε, CD45R/B220, Ly-6G/Ly-6C (Gr-1), CD11b, TER-119
- 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells (HSCs/HPCs) from mouse bone marrow.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 1X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 4X
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.