- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HSC, Kit Ligand, KITLG, Mast Cell Growth Factor, MGF, Steel Factor, SLF
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|740694||100 tests (270 µL)||95€|
These Mouse SCF Capture Beads are suitable for use with the following Mix and Match reagents:
Mouse HSC Panel
740685 (LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Panel Detection Antibodies)
740684 (LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Panel Standard)
741206 (LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set H1)
For product manuals for these panels, please visit the Mix and Match tab on the LEGENDplex™ page.
- Verified Reactivity
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 17311 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SCF on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
If you do not have a vacuum, the assay should be run in a V-bottom plate. After centrifugation using a swinging-bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by flicking the plate quickly, dumping the contents into a sink, and patting it dry carefully on a stack of clean paper towels without losing the beads. Alternatively, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. However, if you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold or if you prefer, then you can use the V-bottom plates and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates you choose. All plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of receipt, but may have a shelf life of up to 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). Other software may be available to analyze FCS files. Data generated using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the freely available LEGENDplex™ data analysis software. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.