- Other Names
- Multiplex assay, Flow cytometry, Hematopoietic Stem Cell, Myeloid Panel
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Panel (7-plex) is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, using fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. It allows for simultaneous quantification of 7 key targets involved in hematopoietic stem cell differentiation and lineage specific markers, including IL-34, IL-5, M-CSF, GM-CSF, TGF-β1, SCF, and CXCL12 (SDF-1). This assay panel provides higher detection sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated for use on cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma samples.
The Mouse HSC Panel is designed to allow flexible customization within the panel. It can also be divided into sub-panels based on target type, listed below:
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Panel (13-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Lymphoid Panel (7-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Erythroid Panel (7-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Myeloid Panel (7-plex)
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads
- Detection Antibody (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix A, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- V-bottom Plate (1 plate)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads
- Plate Shaker
- Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 76527 View all products for this Gene ID 16191 View all products for this Gene ID 12977 View all products for this Gene ID 12981 View all products for this Gene ID 21803 View all products for this Gene ID 17311 View all products for this Gene ID 20315 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HSC on UniProt.org
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
Do NOT invert the plate to dump the liquid. The beads will not adhere to the plate. After centrifugation using a swing bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). FCS files can be analyzed by different software. Data generated from using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the LEGENDplex™ data analysis software freely available on the BioLegend website (biolegend.com/legendplex/software). A free of charge software license dongle is currently provided in the kit. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. Performing the assay with filter plates is generally recommended. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. If however, you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold, then you can use the V-bottom plates or micro-FACS tubes as described in the manual and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates or tubes you choose. All tubes and plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt.