- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin 10 (IL-10), B cell derived T cell growth factor (B-TCGF
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|431417||1 Pre-coated Plate||236,00€|
Mouse IL-10 was originally described as Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor (CSIF) due to its ability to inhibit cytokine production by TH1 clones. IL-10 is expressed in activated CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, activated monocytes, mast cells, and Ly-1 B cells. IL-10 shares over 80% sequence homology with the Epstein-Barr virus protein BCRFI. The functions of IL-10 include inhibition of macrophage-mediated cytokine synthesis, suppression of the delayed-type hypersensitivity response, and stimulation of the TH2 cell response, which results in elevated antibody production.
The BioLegend LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-10 ELISA Kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with a capture antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-10 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, and other biological fluids. It is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-10 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-10 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-10 Standard
- Matrix C (for serum and plasma samples only)
- Avidin-HRP D
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
- 2.7 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 15.6-1,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.