- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-1b Elisa Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience and performance of a high-end, commercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price!
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, in two appealing formats, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing maximum cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
Both the ELISA Max™ Set Standard and ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe are specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumatoid factor.
ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe includes pre-titrated capture antibody, pre-titrated biotinylated detection antibody, pre-titrated Avidin-HRP, conveniently-sized assay calibration standards, easy-to-follow instructions, as well as, assay diluent, coating buffer, and TMB substrate. Complete and ready to use!
- Kit Contents
- Human IL-1β ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human IL-1β ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human IL-1β Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Coating Buffer A (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- Assay Buffer D
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- Application Notes
The assay kits will no longer include ELISA microwell plates. Recommended microwell plates can be purchased separately under Cat. No. 423501. Please contact your BioLegend sales representative for bulk pricing quotations.
BioLegend's mouse and human IL-1ß ELISA kits use antibodies raised against the mature form of IL-1ß. However, because pro-IL-1ß contains the mature form, these antibodies likely recognize both the pro- and the mature forms of the protein. The human IL-1ß ELISA kits have been shown to equally recognize both pro- and mature forms of IL-1ß.
- Product Citations
- 0.5 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 2.0-125 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH 7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (2N H2SO4)
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent paper
- Cell Sources
- Monocytes, tissue macrophages, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, T and B cells, natural killer (NK) cells, large granular lymphocytes (LGL), vascular endothelium, smooth muscle, fibroblasts, thymic epithelia, astrocytes, microglia, glioma, keratinocytes,
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 3553 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-1beta on UniProt.org
- Do your IL-1β ELISA kits detect pro-IL-1β or the mature form?
The antibodies in our IL-1β kits were generated against the mature form of the protein. However, because the pro-form of the protein contains the mature form, the antibodies should detect both forms.
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.