- Poly24110 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This polyclonal goat anti-human IgA antibody reacts with the heavy chains of human IgA1 and IgA2 but not with IgG or IgM. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross-reaction with IgA from other species.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Aqueous buffered solution containing a carrier protein and preservatives.
- The polyclonal antibody was purified from goat antiserum by human IgA affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. Do not use this product beyond the expiration date. For ELISA, the reagent should be titrated between 1:1,000 - 1:20,000 to determine optimal conditions. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. Avoid using diluent solutions containing sodium azide. Sodium azide is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase.
- Application Notes
This antibody recognizes the heavy chain of human IgA but not with IgG or IgM. The antibody may cross-react with IgA from other species.
- Product Citations
AB_2686938 (BioLegend Cat. No. 411002)
|HRP Goat anti-human IgA||Poly24110||ELISA Detection|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.