- Poly29108 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody, Rabbit Polyclonal antibodies
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody can be used as an isotype-matched control for several applications such as Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, Western Blot, ELISA and other immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was derived from rabbits.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ChIP - Quality tested
WB, IHC-P, ELISA - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ChIP assay as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
- Application Notes
This antibody was subsequently purified using Protein G. The antibody enables an estimation of non-specific binding of rabbit polyclonal antibodies to cell surface components. This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Baghdadi M, et al. 2016. Cancer. Res. 76:6030-6042. PubMed
- Gene ID
- View information about Rabbit Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.