- mAb 84 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GCTM-2 antigen, Gp200, Podocalyxin-like protein 1, PC, PCLP-1, PODXL, PCLP, PCLP1, GCTM2
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Podocalyxin-like protein-1 (also known as PODXL, GP200, PCLP1 and GCTM2) is expressed on the surface of undifferentiated human ES cells and glomerular podocytes. PODXL was originally described as the main sialoprotein expressed by glomerular epithelial cells. Recently PODXL been associated with several forms of cancer and is being targeted as a possible therapeutic. Clone mAb 84 is reported to recognize and have cytotoxic affects against undifferentiated human ES cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: WB, IP, cytotoxicity. The LEAF purified format is recommended for cytotoxicity assays.
AB_2749881 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374303)
AB_2749882 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374304)
- Sialomucin family
Stem cells, Glomerular podocytes
- Stem cell differentiation, regulatory factor
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology
- Antigen References
1. Kerjaschki D, et al. 1984. J Cell Bio. 98:1591.
2. Horvat R, et al. 1986. J Cell Bio. 102:484.
3. Choo AB, et al. 2008. Stem Cells. 26:1454.
4. Tan HL, et al. 2009. Stem Cells. 27:1792.
5. Nielsen JS, et al. 2009. J Am Soc Nephrol. 20:1669.
- Gene ID
- 5420 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podocalyxin on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Podocalyxin Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human Podocalyxin||mAb 84||FC,Cyt,ICC,IP,WB|
|FITC anti-human Podocalyxin||mAb 84||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1051 anti-human Podocalyxin||mAb 84||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B1051 anti-human Podocalyxin Antibody||mAb 84||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.