- 2A9-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- V28, GPR13, Chemokine C-X3-C receptor 1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CX3CR1 is a G-protein-coupled seven-transmembrane chemokine receptor, also called GPR13 or V28. It is expressed on NK cells, T cell subset, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and some malignant epithelial cells. CX3CL1 (known also as fractalkine and neurotactin) is the ligand of CX3CR1. CX3CL1 is a unique transmembrane molecule with a CX3C-motif chemokine domain and a mucin-like stalk. CX3CL1 is expressed by activated-endothelial cells, neurons, and astrocytes. The interaction of CX3CR1 and its ligand mediatesfirm cell adhesion and migration.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CX3CR1-EGFP fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nishimura M, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:6173.
- Nanki T, et al. 2002. Arthritis Rheum. 46:2878.
- Kobayashi T, et al. 2007. Inflamm. Bowel Dis. 13:837.
- Beziat V, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:6753. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2687147 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341619)
AB_2687148 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341620)
- G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor
NK cells, T cell subset, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells
- cell adhesion and migration
- CX3CL1 (Fractalkine, FKN, neurotactin)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Imai T, et al. 1997. Cell. 91:521.
2. Fong AM, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 188:1413.
3. Auffray C, et al. 2009. J. Exp. Med. 206:595.
- Gene ID
- 1524 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CX3CR1 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Purified anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|PE anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|FITC anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|APC anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CX3CR1||2A9-1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CX3CR1
Purified anti-human CX3CR1
PE anti-human CX3CR1
FITC anti-human CX3CR1
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CX3CR1
APC anti-human CX3CR1
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CX3CR1
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CX3CR1
Biotin anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CX3CR1
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CX3CR1
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CX3CR1
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CX3CR1