- 24F.10C12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B7-DC, PD-L2, PDL2, B7DC
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD273, known as B7-DC, is also called programmed death ligand 2 (PDL2). This ligand is a 25 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of B7 family within the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily and is expressed on a subset of dendritic cells, liver and a small subset of macrophages as well as a few transformed cell lines. CD273 has been reported to be stimulatory on dendritic cells when cross-linked and to inhibit T cell activation upon engaging the PD-1 receptor. CD273 has also been reported to bind to an alternative receptor and to mediate T cell activation through such non-PD1 mediated interactions.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PD-L2 cDNA
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Brown JA, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 170:1257
- Rodig N, et al. 2003. Eur. J. Immunol. 33:3117
- Product Citations
AB_2716086 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329615)
AB_2716087 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329616)
- B7 Immunoglobulin superfamily, 25 kD
Dendritic cells, liver, few transformed cell lines, subset of macrophages
- Binds to PD-1 and alternative receptor; ligation on DC stimulates, inhibits T cell responses via PD-1 binding, stimulates T cells via alternative receptor binding and promotes tumor immunity
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Shin T, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:31.
2. Liu X, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:1721.
3. Carreno BM, et al. 2002. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 20:29.
- Gene ID
- 80380 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD273 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.