- RTK4530 (See other available formats)
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The isotype of RTK4530 immunoglobulin is rat IgG2b, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
- Application Notes
The RTK4530 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, functional assay, and immunofluorescence microscopy. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 400643, 400644, 400671, 400672, 400675, and 400676) as negative control.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cervantes-Barragan L, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1131.
- Zeiser R, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2225.
- Sasaki K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:104. PubMed
- Duan J, et al. 2008. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:5183. PubMed
- Yi H, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5819. PubMed
- Schafeer JS, et al. 2010. J. Leukocyte Biol. 87:301. PubMed
- Lei GS, et al. 2015. Infect Immun. 83:572. PubMed
- Richards J, et al. 2015. Mol Cell Cardiol. 79:21. PubMed
- Product Citations
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.