- Other Names
- AU5 epitope tag, TDFYLK epitope tag, TDFYLK tag
Covance Catalog# PEP-135P
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
AU5 is a peptide tag with the amino acid sequence TDFLYK, derived from the bovine papillomavirus-1 (BPV-1).Product Details
- >90% pure by HPLC
- Storage & Handling
- Store lyophilized or at -20°C in solution
- Recommended Usage
Soluble in PBS. The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• Elution of epitope tag fusion proteins from immunoaffinity columns: 400 ug/mL
• Competitive inhibition of antibody in western or immunostaining: 10-fold molar excess over optimized (low) antibody
- Application Notes
This synthetic peptide (H2N-TDFYLK-COOH) corresponds to the epitope detected by the AU5 monoclonal antibody.
This peptide can be used in competition experiments, or to elute bound AU5-fusion proteins from the AU5 affinity matrix.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about AU5 Tag on UniProt.org