- LG.3A10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T14, S152, Tp55, TNFRSF7
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD27 is also known as S152 and T14. A member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily, it is a 45 kD protein expressed on peripheral T cells, memory B cells, NK cells, and thymocyte subset. Through its ligand, CD70, CD27 plays a key role in T cell and B cell interactions. Additionally, ligation of CD27 on naïve T cells may be important in their maturation to effector cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Armenian hamster fibroblast line ARHO12 transfected with mouse CD27 cDNA
- Phosphate buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: functional assay1,3 and immunohistomecial staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 124243 & 124244).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gravestein LA, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:551. (FA)
- Gravestein LA, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:675. (IHC)
- Takeda K, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:1741. (FA)
- Welner RS, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:7768. PubMed
- Vicetti Miguel RC, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:3449. PubMed
- White CA, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:5933. PubMed
- Iwata S, et al. 2015. Lupus. 24:695. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1236460 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124211)
AB_2073425 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124212)
- TNFR superfamily, 45 kD
Peripheral blood T cells, memory B cells, NK cells, thymocyte subset
- Costimulatory signal for T and B cell activation, T cell development
- TRAF2, TRAF5, CD27-binding protein (Siva)
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hintzen RQ, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
2. Akiba H, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:13353.
3. Kobata T, et al. 1995. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92:11249.
4. Hendriks J, et al. 2000. Nat. Immunol. 1:433
5. Hintzen RQ, et al. 1994. Int. Immunol. 6:477
6. Camerini D, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:3165
- Gene ID
- 21940 View all products for this Gene ID 939 View all products for this Gene ID 500318 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD27 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Biotin anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
FITC anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
PE anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
APC anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
TotalSeq™-A0191 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
TotalSeq™-C0191 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
TotalSeq™-B0191 anti-mouse/rat/human CD27
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse/rat/human CD27