- C363-16A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RB is an isoform of CD45 with exon 5 splicing (encodes B determinant). It is a 220 kD glycoprotein expressed on peripheral B cells, naïve T cells, thymocytes, weakly on macrophages, and dendritic cells. It plays a critical role in TCR and BCR signaling. As T cells become activated and progress from naïve to memory cells, CD45RB expression is downregulated. Additionally, functionally distinct CD4+ T cell subsets, which secrete differing cytokine profiles, can be separated by CD45RB intensity. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4 and Thy-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Cloned mouse Th2 cell lines
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bottomly K, et al. 1989. Eur. J. Immunol. 19:617.
- Norian LA and Allen PM. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:835.
- Product Citations
AB_2565228 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103319)
AB_2565229 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103320)
- Phosphatase receptor (CD45 gene exon 5), 220 kD
Peripheral B cells, naïve T cells, most thymocytes, low density on macrophages and dendritic cells
- Phosphatase, T cell development and activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, Thy1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RB on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC,IHC-P,IHC-F,IP|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD45RB||C363-16A||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1063 anti-mouse CD45RB Antibody||C363-16A||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.