- 4G7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- B4, CVID3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B-cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 4G7 partially blocks anti-human CD19 clones HIB19 and SJ25C1 staining based on in-house testing
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cabezudo E, et al. 1999. Haematologica. 84:413-8
- Van Zelm MC et al. 2010. J Clin Invest. 120:1265-74
- Product Citations
AB_2728415 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392503)
AB_2728416 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392504)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
Normal and malignant B lymphocytes
- B cell activation and differentiation
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR coreceptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Lymphocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD19 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD19||4G7||FC|
|APC anti-human CD19||4G7||FC|
|PE anti-human CD19||4G7||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD19||4G7||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD19||4G7||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.