- Poly19238 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GIMPC, GOLPH4, Golgi Integral Membrane Protein 4, Golgi Phosphoprotein 4, Type Ii Golgi Membrane Protein, Golgi Phosphoprotein Of 130 kD, Golgi Integral Membrane Protein, Cis, 130 kD Golgi-Localized Phosphoprotein, Cis Golgi-
Covance Catalog# PRB-144C
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The transmembrane protein GPP130 is localized to the cis-Golgi, where it is targeted by virtue of its lumenal coiled-coil domain. GPP130 has been a revealing marker of early Golgi vesicle trafficking.Product Details
- Monkey, Rabbit, Mouse, Rat, Rodent, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was raised against a recombinant GST-GPP130 fusion protein.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. Upon initial thawing, apportion into working aliquots and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles to prevent denaturing the antibody. For long-term storage, keep the antibody at -80°C.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a dilution range of 1:100 - 1:250 is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB), immunocytochemistry (ICC) and immunoprecipitation (IP).
*Predicted MW = 130 kD
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Puri S, et al. 2002. Traffic. 3:641.
- Bachert C, et al. 2001. Mol Biol Cell. 12:3152.
- Linstedt AD, et al. 1997. Mol Biol Cell. 8:1073.
- Product Citations
AB_2565442 (BioLegend Cat. No. 923801)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.