- OX-7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thy-1, Thy-1.1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, stromal cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Rat, Mouse
- Reported Reactivity
- Rabbit, Guinea Pig
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat thymocyte Thy-1 antigen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The OX-7 antibody reacts with rat CD90 and mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1) (which is expressed by mouse strains of AKR/J, PL, and FVB/N), but not mouse CD90.2.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical7 and immunofluorescent8 staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections and zinc-fixed paraffin-embedded sections, immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1, in vitro activation of leukocytes2, induction of endothelial cell permeability3, induction of apoptosis in glomerular mesangial cells, and induction of glomerulonephritis in vivo4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jeng CJ, et al. 1998. J. Cell Biol. 140:685. (IP, WB)
- Nakashima I, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:1153.
- Ishizu A, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:1939.
- Eitner F. 1997. Kidney. Int. 51:69.
- Kawachi H, et al. 1992. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 88:399. (WB)
- Dyer KD, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1693. (FC) PubMed
- Daniel C, et al. 2012. Lab Invest. 92:812. (IHC-P)
- Li B, et al. 2006. Kidney Int. 69:323. (ICC)
- Uchimura H, et al. 2005. J Am Soc Nephrol. 16(4):997-1004. (IHC-F)
- Inagi R, et al. 2008. J Am Soc Nephrol. 19(5):915-22. (IHC-P)
- Product Citations
AB_1626244 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202527)
AB_1626241 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202528)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein, 28-30 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, glomeruli
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Interacts with CD45
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID 24832 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90/CD90.1 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD90/CD90.1 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Purified anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
FITC anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
PerCP anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
PE anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
APC anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Biotin anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
TotalSeq™-A0380 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
TotalSeq™-B0380 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)
TotalSeq™-C0380 anti-rat CD90/mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1)